JX CLOCK use Drag and Drop to set the clock face.
USE CUSTOM CLOCK FACE
You can move you image to Choose the best part to display
- Open window File manager, choose the image file
which you want to set as clock face.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
- Use your mouse, Drag this file onto JX CLOCK.
- Drop it, JX CLOCK will use this image file as the new clock face.
JX CLOCK has three modes to display clock face: Stretch, LockStretch, Title.
You can switch between these mode by Right click on the clock face in
resize mode, and choose the option Stretch, LockStretch,
- Double click on JX CLOCK to get into resize mode.
- Drag on the clock face to move your image.
- When done, Double click again to back into normal mode.
This is the default mode when you drag & drop a new image onto JX CLOCK. Use this mode if you want to resize
you image to Just fit the clock size. JX CLOCK will resize your image
to suits the clock size, when you change the clock size, your image size will be change, too.
Use this mode if you want to use Part of your image to as clock face,
which means "LOCK and then STRETCH".
To use this mode, first use
resize and move to the best part
of your image. When done mark the LockStretch option. Then the selected
part of your image will always be the clock face however you change your clock size.
Use this mode if you want to "Titled fill" your image into the whole
clock face. Get into this mode by choose the option Title.
JX CLOCK let you define the clock however big or small as you want.
USE CUSTOM CLOCK SIZE
You can Maximize your clock to fit the whole screen.
- Double Click on the clock to get into resize mode.
- Resize the clock as you resize the window.
- When done, Double Click again to back into normal mode.
You can mark undoMaximize option to restore the original size or the
ResetSize option to restore the default size.
- Right click on the clock.
- Maek the Maximize option.
Right click on the clock, choose Setting
to enter SETTING PAGES
In th SETTING PAGES, choose style.
You can define every part of the clock here include Font style, Clock Dots, Clock
USE CUSTOM FACE STYLE
In th SETTING PAGES, choose Style.
You can define color of every part of the clock here including Digits, Sec hand,
Min Hand, Hur hand, Border....
USE CUSTOM COLOR
To use this function, you have to install JX clock Screensaver.
In th SETTING PAGES, choose Saver.
- Enable ScreenSaver When Clock Running:
When JX Clock Start, automatic change the ScreenSaver to "JX clock ScreenSaver". Restore the origin
screensaver setting when JX clock close.
- Corner Active:
Mark a corner here. When your mouse move to this corner, JX clock Screensaver start automatic.
Mouse Sensitivity under corner activity.
- Background Animation:
You can specify a bitmap to display when screen saver active.
Adjust X-axis speed & Y-axis speed
to define how fast and the direction of the animation. You can type in
-15 to 15 here.
Stretch the background to fit screen.
In th SETTING PAGES, choose Chime.
You can see a All Chime Events List, all of your chime setting wil be list
There are several different chime events:
Note you can only Disable the specail
events but CAN'T Delete it.
- Startup: Play a sound when JX CLOCK starts.
- Hour Chime: Play a sound at 00 minute of every hour.
- Half Hour Chime: Play a sound at 30 minute of every hour.
Other events can be either Delete or Disable. You can select the Type of
a normal chime at CHIME TIME area.
- Hourly: Chime at the specify time of every Hour.
- Daily: Chime at the specify time of every Day.
- Weekly: Chime at the specify time of every Week.
- Monthly: Chime at the specify time of every Month.
- Yearly: Chime at the specify time of every Year.
- Once only: Chime at the specify time Once Only.
Enable this chime:
You can choose to Enable this chime or Not. And there are several options below
- Sound Filename: You can choose your sound file by either click on the
Browse button or just Drag and Drop your
sound file onto the Filename Textbox.
- Repeat: If this check box is marked, the chime will ringing Loopy
until you click OK on the message box or Double Click on JX CLOCK.
Not this function is for WAV, MID, and CDAUDIO only.
- Play: Test the sound file.
Specify the Time and Chime Type here. Note you must click
"Save Time Setting" before you set another chime event, else your time setting won't be recorded.
Display a Message when chime active. Note you can only type 1 to 256 characters here.