In th SETTING PAGES, choose Saver.
Screen Saver Hot Hey
The default Hotkey is Ctrl + ~
- Click the button Set HotKey....
- Press one key you want to set.
- Mark or unmark Ctrl, Alt, Shift below.
You can either:
Disable JX PHOTO CLOCK
Disable JX PHOTO CLOCK can hide JX CLOCK and also disable you screen
saver at the same time. You can click on the
system tray icon on your task bar
to show JX CLOCK again. Your screen saver will be restore, too.
- Press ALT + CTRL, then
left click on the clock
- Or you can right click on the clock, then choose
This function is useful when you want to play VCD, Full screen game,
or other TV program. It's also useful to those who have a
can disable clock and screen saver when you burn your CD.
First, you need a MP3 player
program. If you don't have, try WINAMP
Play MP3 sound file
After you install you MP3 player, you have to do the procedure below:
Now, you have you MP3 chime clock. Specify your MP3 file to any chime event, it will
be played and stoped just like other WAV files.
- choose any .mp3 file
- press "SHIFT"
- mouse right click on that .mp3 file, a popup menu will display.
- choose "Open With...", a window showup let you choose your application.
- mark "Always use this program....", and then click "browse" to
find you MP3 player.
- click "OK"